Monday, August 27, 2012

nike nfl jerseys looked around

It against me, when I saw a pair of silver bright eyes, I was suddenly think of it, he did just a wolf only, which may speak!
I am stubborn leaning against the stone walls and sat up, I can not have died, my life has just begun, the outside world there are too many things I do, I absolutely can not have died!
Difficult to do cross one's legs, tightly closed his eyes, and began my usual meditation, still want to start from the concept of a red ...
A loud noise of the body, just think of a red sun, the strength of the body four raging fire quickly go towards the pubic region Chung, crazy convergence,authentic nfl jerseys, only an effort, gathered into a red transparent huge sun, and the true light lofty, that temperature. enough in an instant the whole Pacific Ocean water is completely evaporated.
Grit your teeth, according to the power law continues to run, with the sun rising in my body slowly, shining in all meridians, organs, a wave of enthusiasm for scattered out from the huge sun, into those organs and meridians.
With the continuous operation of the sun, the constant energy from the sun, distributed out, one by one into the various organs, in turn, each distributing out some the size of the sun a little pain in my body is reduced by one point.
For their lives, I did attend a few turns, only to know the functioning of the body of the sun over and over again, start running from the pubic region, after the meal in the hole, after the tongue tightly against the upper jaw into the Yin-Tang, direct Baihui and then directly down along the spine near the meridian through the caudal into the legs, have been reduced to feet, then turned upstream through the toes, along the meridians of the legs, the front of the stream will Zhiyin, and then return to the pubic region.
Days a week upper and lower body each meridian, each acupuncture point, every organ, and even each hair Department vascular lofty sun shine a transparent, there is no trace of missing.
Each operation circle, there will be a considerable portion of heat from the sun, distributed to various parts of the body, each in turn, every cell, every cell gap, each acupuncture points, all accepted wave after wave of heat!
Gradually ... within my body has changed, the hole just now moved to my stomach, all the organs in the body, all the hair of the Department of vascular cells, all change bright red, and exudes a fiery light.
Do not know running long, the body of the sun was finally no longer so violent,nike nfl jerseys, although still exudes heat, but not so intolerable.
Quietly received power, I slowly opened my eyes in the dark cave from the two red searchlights around still a little light there is no, but I can see everything around.
Yinlang already not with me, looked around, the days! Even my bare ass sitting on the ground, this is how ah? My clothes where to go?
Looked to their bow, what a great skin, into the head can see, all have white skin of a trace of pink, appears to give a want to feel the bite, days, how would this be.
In fact ... I eat something called very undesirable fire Dan, is formed under the special geographical environment, one has absorbed thousands of years of fire refined to generate fruit, their efficacy can be

No comments:

Post a Comment