Saturday, August 18, 2012

replica oakley sunglasses behind Na

Waist, and walked toward the headquarters building.
Back to the Office of the President of the Yan Na, I opened the space bag, and call out you cloud sisters, suddenly meet, three women screamed, dancing and laughed hold together very, very cheerful.
Yan Na heard when we went to another world and learn a lot of great ability, are not surprised to see the three of us, I know ... she must have thought we went to the spirit world.
And three women talking and laughing, time flies, eat a simple lunch, we left the Guards headquarters, by Chuan Songzhen, came to a wolf Kamiya
After a lapse of seven years, Yan Na arrangement, the whole prairie, as well as the transfer of the other tribes of Orcs areas, have established a large number of transfer stations, so ...... even though we are separated very far, but in the afternoon before two arrived at the wolf god Valley!
When I came out from the Chuan Songzhen see around the scene, I almost scared to cry out, and seven years ago, leaving the wolf Kamiya, but not the same!
Ago, Chuan Songzhen is built on a relatively large open space,fake oakley sunglasses, but now, Chuan Songzhen has changed in a vast boundless huge square, looked around, and all the rows of blocks of tall buildings, this where or seven years ago of a mess of the valley, clearly has been turned into a huge city!
Emotion, Yan Na proud smiles: the most expensive homes, an entire large city
Spoke, Yan Na cheap nfl one hand the Road: Hard to smile, I nodded, looking at the surroundings, while went to Yan Na behind, toward the side of the Square ...
Soon, we came to a tall and majestic building, I could see this building is quarried in the valley on the hillside surrounding rock structures made,replica oakley sunglasses, that is heavy and strong, but also full of majesty and solemnity momentum!
Under the leadership of Yan Na, I entered the building interior, and the next moment ... the bright light, a huge hall in front of us, puzzled and looked toward the light source around the day these guys are too wasted, even with all kinds of magic nucleus is a lighting tool, activation of the circle, send a bright light, these magic nuclear transport back to Earth, that are high value gemstones
cheap nfl surprised a moment, I have a wry smile, shook his head, so much money to do ah? my money on Earth, has been more than enough of the, why go to get money? my main focus should not be placed money on.
Shook his head, behind Na, Yan toward the inside of the middle of a front door, Yan Na gently push opens the door for me, a huge space, to appear in front of me!
That is a huge conference room can accommodate up to 1,000 people at the moment ...... which has been packed, stunned watching it all, I could not help wondering up, I remember that I seem to come to the meeting by the senior leadership can, and how to this

No comments:

Post a Comment